Exchanging cryptocurrencies on Xchange.me Onion edition is elementary and straightforward:
- First, tell us how much and what currency you would like to sell.
- Second, choose the crypto you wish to receive and submit the transaction.
- Optionally, you may want to click on the refresh rate link to see what rate your exchange would be if executed at that moment. Rates can change quickly in crypto, so it is probably best to check this just before you execute your trade for the most accuracy.
- After you proceed with your transaction, you will be asked to fill in the destination address, which is where you want the purchased coins to be sent. Make sure this address is appropriate for the coin you are getting.
- At the "Payment" step, you will be given the address to send the funds or coins to. Remember: It is appropriate to send the exact amount as you have requested and agreed to exchange. If you send less or more, adjustments will necessarily be made. Keep in mind that the amount sent must still meet the minimum requirement, which is roughly 100 USD. If not, the transaction will not be processed.
- After you send the funds, click on the “I have sent the funds” button. Once the system detects and confirms your transfer, the exchange will proceed.
- That’s it! You can copy the status link to track your transaction. The times for processing vary from less than 5 minutes (most transactions) up to 2 hours depending on the coins exchanged. (BTC is notoriously slow, but that is out of our control.)
- If your exchange hasn’t completed after 4 hours or more, please contact us at [email protected] and tell us the details of the transaction, especially the source or destination address you've provided for the exchange. We will do our best to resolve this within 24 hours and usually much sooner.
|Coin name||Exchange fee||Minimum exchange amount||Confirmations required|